Sunday, June 02, 2013

June!?

Well, that took longer than I thought it would.  First Napo, then May, then anniversaries, then a car accident, then finishing work, daughter's high school graduation, then figuring stuff post car accident, now here we are in June.  Hello June.

I've got summer happening.  Job is 9 months only, so this is very exciting.  I've got a list, and I'm gonna work it.

Priorities shift, time allows, and there you have it, time to do what I'd like.  I'm so jealous of the retired, time, health willing, to do what you please, and on your own timeline.  Whoever said youth was wasted on the young is right.  If you only knew when you were young.... Anyhoo...

So, list.  Yeah, since lists actually do work for me, I'm planning on a fruitful summer.  Here's hoping.

::plots::

Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment