Saturday, January 12, 2013

Plath Plath and more Plath

Heh, I should mention Plath more often.  Got more hits on that previous post than any in a while.

So what are your poetry resolutions for 2013?  I'm ignoring the 13 in the year, despite the fearful history of that number.  Lalalala...


My revolutions are few.  Send out more, revise more, aim for April.  Finding places takes time.  Finding the right places takes even more.

I've been reading more random poetry because of the novel needs of my 3rd draft.  ::spoilers::  It even feels a little conceptual.  I do use all my vowels though :-)

I'm constantly amazed by the power of reading poetry to inspire wanting to write poetry.   This is where new poets get into trouble though.  Just because you feel inspired doesn't mean you are.

I'm still thinking about Plath babies.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment