Saturday, July 10, 2010

Who knew?

There is a new stats section on Blogger now. Apparently I have a Eastern/Northern European following (or bots that take up residence) in the last little while:

Russia 4
Ukraine 3
Germany 3
Latvia 2
Switzerland 2
Netherlands 2
United Kingdom 2
France 1

Welcome!

Speaking of stats, I've been collating word counts, and since the beginning of the year, I've written 10K+ on my long story. Plus other words on other stories, plus the April Napo count of 30 poems. I don't count those poemy words. I don't care about word count really, because the story or poem will be what it will be /Doris Day moment, but just for output reasons, it's interesting in a time spent sort of way.

Now I'm off to see if the baseball game is over, and people are home. I can't hear them over the air conditioner. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment