Saturday, December 05, 2009

Don't you worry about the distance...

Taking a break from revising. So. I had a Word file with a story. Somehow, at some point, I thought it was a good idea to have another copy, which I call Title2. All was fine and well until I realized that much of the original wasn't in Title2, or there were additions that weren't in Title1 (which was expected). So I've spent several hours merging the two files, into a more complete whole. Today I've spent time editing commentary into the story from long ago Writing Group. I'm about to start the second batch of commentary from the other person.

I love how both people gave such different perspectives. Much needed for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky. Are you still on a revising break? How is the story going? How are you going?
    Well I hope.
    Cheers,DavidM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David: I hope you are well too.

    I will be writing a post in the next week or two with my plans. Things have changed employment wise, so I will have the time I've always imagined having, and hopefully, this will mean a dramatic increase in writing and revising. I've been plugging along slowly though the holidays, and hope to get in gear. We still have holiday guests, so I'm in the planning stage for now.

    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete