Saturday, November 14, 2009

what is strange is wonderful

Just woke up, and am drinking hot chocolate.  My substitute for coffee.  Alas.  Yesterday I finished a short story.  I'll start editing it today I hope if errands don't steal the time.

strikes down hard / at the dirty socks and towels / that keep empty / the lines.

I've been squeaking out short bits of poetry too.  I'm trying to remember to write them down, because otherwise into the great primordial ether of lost poems they fly.  Like the land of misfit toys, but never to be found by Rudolph.

This is pretty cool:  http://afflatus.ucd.ie/  Like the quote I stole from them too.  Only attributed to Irish "proverbs" rather than a particular person.  I like when quotes can be attributed.

Have a great day!  Off to editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment