Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Small world this internet

Whilst googling last night on a topic, I can't even remember, I found a series of links that led me to a fellow I almost sort of dated in college.  We hung out then,  I guess you'd call it, what 27 or so years ago.   Anyway, he wrote poetry then, and I discovered last night he still does.  He's had two books of poetry published.  There was an amazon link, so in a few days, I'll be reading what he's written since.

Small world this internet.  And I have to say I'm very curious.  I remember he was a fairly strong poet, complicated images.  He lurked around the poetry people then, and was probably better than all the so called, self proclaimed poets.  But then when you are 21, you can call yourself as you wish.  You probably should.

Anyway, curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment