Sunday, January 18, 2009

Naming him Abel can be funny

Missed my 4th anniversary here on this blog on the 6th.

Just wrote 2000+ words on a newish short story. Surprises me every time, haven't a clue where it comes from. And this one is cracking me up. Something to be said about amusing yourself when you are writing. At least it's funny, if nothing else. Are you supposed to crack up when rereading one's story? There must be a rule against that. Every time.

Have a good one. I have to contemplate what Ralph will do after the dinner is over.

2 comments:

  1. Now that I'm back online regularly, I can catch up on your blog and your writing! Oh, you make me jealous. I thought I would have time to write, time to learn to cook, time to do everything I never got around to at home. Turns out I'm the same procrastinator I've always been. So I love to read what you're working on ... hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you!! Thank you. I've been well. We've had visitors, so I haven't written as much as I would have like.

    I too wish I had more time where I actually accomplish something. This morning worked out that way. It doesn't always.

    I've been following you, even if I haven't been commenting. Your procrastination as you call it, leaves me winded. You are building so much where you are, doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete