Sunday, August 17, 2008

Things have been in flux since vacation with both visitors and business meetings.  I haven't gotten as much writing done as I would have liked because of that.  Time of one's own.  I have been getting small bits done on the ever growing short story.  Seems that time allowable is time spent.  My daughter's clarinet lessons have provided an hour of uninterrupted time, so bits are written.  I remember when my kids used to have speech class, the same thing happened.  An hour of time.  No distractions.  The thing is even when I have time, looming possible interruptions are interruptions.  Kinda like have a beeper that could go off anytime; it might not but the potential is there.  I never liked beepers.  The time needs to be non-interruptible time.  I know I should learn another process, but heh...time.

It should help when the kids get back to school, and I get back to my regular work schedule.  We shall see.  Plus writing group is going to start up again, and that is always inspiring. 

I wonder why the font is different here.  Maybe blogger changed again.

Have a great day.

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment