Tuesday, August 19, 2008

::is scheduling for writing group::

You don't know how happy this makes me.  Really and truly, to sound like a 14 year old in love.  I should add sparkles.  And love hearts and Mrs.... signatures.  And it isn't just the mango margaritas either.  Though that does add a texture that isn't found on the page.

Two more vignettes have made their way off my hand.  This makes me happy too.  In some ways to write is to disappear into a room of one's own, and sometimes that is an especially nice feeling.  The place is figurative, the feeling literal.

I write this while Word is opening, because my Word program is cranky, and old, and you really can't push it around.  I think it gets tired sometimes.  It isn't used as often as it should be, so it doesn't really have me as an excuse.

Have a lovely evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment