Thursday, May 22, 2008

Twice in one day ooooohhhh

I am killing every character in this new story. Part of the story so, cool not just me killing my darlings. I seemingly like to kill off characters. Maybe I will leave an astronaut or someone floating around the earth. I am amused by this idea. Not sure if I should be, but I am.

Also, as the world shuts down in this story, the Daily Show will continue broadcasting. I literally laughed out loud when I realized this was to be so. Because they might just do that. I love that show. Anyhoo...

Other news. Rob's idea here is brilliant. I haven't decided what book of poems yet, but will. I have a few days. I will have no intartube connection from the 5-11 of June, so I will bunch up a few, and then catch up later. I have done Napowrimo, Nablopomo (wins for funniest sounding!) and now NaPoReMo. I am definitely cranking out the Na...mos. Ha.

Have a great evening. I am off to kill Barbara Sue. The fact that her initials are BS amuses me even more. Chuckling here. Don't mind me....

No comments:

Post a Comment