Monday, December 17, 2007

Pour me another...poem

We just finished writing group. My turn, my poetry, my hot chocolate splashed with Baileys. No bad. Except for a few lines of convoluted poetry. But Bailey's makes up for a lot!

I offered several Napo poems from assorted years and a couple others. I got very useful feedback, which is oh so welcomed.

Now as usual, the hard part starts. Editing. But with feedback, it gives directions. Maybe in the new year I will post at PFFA because a couple I really want to improve and work on.

Yay!! Writing group day is happy day.

4 comments:

  1. Your giddiness is infectious ... if only your talent were as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very sweet. Thank you.

    Actually sometimes I think talent, or at least inspiration, is. If you are inspired you go forth with that energy, and that is always a good thing. At least my inspirations have hit me that way. And having a hot chocolate with Baileys works too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:57 PM

    May you have an abundance of inspiration, energy, chocolate and Baileys throughout the holidays and the coming new year.
    DavidM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's sweet David! I wish you the very same! I hope you have a prosperous and joyful new years!

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete