Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Telling time

Vicky's Daily Virgo Forecast
Quickie: Your own time is fluid today, but in a group you must abide by the majority rule.

Overview: It's a good day to make purchases, especially if you're going in on them with someone else. The combined judgment should yield a great investment, or at least a solid addition to your collection of stuff.


I love how the waves of time feel different to different people. How time passes, and how we feel it pass. Kinda cool! Today for example may pass slowly, and I expect it to. Whether or not I can fit in shopping is yet to be decided. That would be fun. I am going to consider a city tour if I can find one that isn't hours and hours long. A shorter 1-2 hour tour would fit my schedule exactly.

If I can find someone to share my expenses, all the better. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment