Friday, November 09, 2007

places

I haven't gotten into the Nablopomo groove yet this month. Distractions following me around. I am home now so that should help. I am very much tempted to take the week following next off work for vacation. I will see how my work load looks next week.

I am hosting writers group next week. I hope to edit the short story some today before sending it to them. I thought I brought a copy on my business trip but I did not. Don't know what happened to it. So nothing done. I have today, so no worries.

I have cleaned the bathroom, the living room, but I have yet to unpack. I did steal the coffee that I bought on my trip into the kitchen though. It is sitting on the counter. The rest of my very full suitcase is lying on the bed. Luckily I haven't been upstairs all morning to notice, so go me! I usually unpack in the laundry room, because that is the logical thing to do. I don't like doing things twice. But I brought my suitcase upstairs to get it out of the way.

I might make cookies later today if I have enough sugar. It has been a very long time since I have done that. Shocking really.

Lunch is calling. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment