Thursday, November 22, 2007

No throngs for me

Bacon and peanut butter sandwiches? Does anyone remember a bacon and peanut butter craze in the 70's? Because my husband claims to and I replied eewww. Because that would be disgusting. Same time peanut butter cups came out. I don't like those either so I doubt I would have noticed any craze. I have yet to google. They talk about google fu but I worry about google fear. Just eewww. What you really don't want to know.

Happy thanksgiving to those that celebrate. The plans seem to be going well here.

Shopping tomorrow will not be. I have checked the flyers in the newspaper and there are no sales large enough for me to bother to get out of bed to arrive at the stores at 3 or 4 am. Plus it is finally cold here. So I really doubt I will do that. I will have to check to see if the stuff that looks potentially purchasable will be available online. No throngs for me.

Have a great day, and thanks for reading. I appreciate it very much!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Wise decision to forego Black Friday, in my book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hope your holiday was good too. We will shop later today during the football game, so the stores will be slightly less crowded. I may need luck!

    ReplyDelete