Thursday, November 01, 2007

Is this enough?

Not doing Nanowrimo because I know my limits. But last year in November I did Nablopomo, which sounds funnier. So I might again. We shall see says the plural me! I thought I would sign up to note my efforts in the blog that was logging them last year, but now they have put together a new site, and that means registration, and double posting, and then I thought to myself: "Are you sure? Now this is not gonna be pretty. We're talking violence, strong language, adult content."

Speaking of Whedon quotes, he is at it again. On tv again. Or will be. Yay! I fear this because fantasy girls, and broken Faith, but I look forward to it more. More here.

Other book group tonight for a book I haven't read. Wine and cookies if nothing else. Maybe I can get a quick see of the book first, so I won't absolutely be clueless.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Have a great day! *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment