Friday, November 23, 2007

Hardly any lines, just like my recent poetry writing

Just got back from the mall. We were only there about an hour and a half. Got a bunch of deals for gifts, and am pleased. The mall was crowded but not as much as expected. I found a parking space immediately, mostly the result of good timing. Pin point accuracy is the management skill for shopping today.

Now I am going to go and eat stuffing for lunch. I love stuffing. It makes me happy. And we are deciding about a hockey game tonight. I know it won't be the real thing, lights and strobes and filler, but I know that going in.

Have a great day, black not withstanding.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:32 PM

    "I love stuffing. It makes me happy."

    There might be a poem in the above statements. Something about the simple things in life bringing the most joy or something."

    DavidM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:45 PM

    "Now I am going to go and eat stuffing for lunch. I love stuffing. It makes me happy."

    This might be a good basis of a poem with the theme of "the simple things in life often bring the greatest joy'- and there would be plenty of scope to engage imagery for all 5 senses.

    DavidM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your food poems! Thank you. Maybe. Actually on the way to, and during the hockey game I was bombarded by all sorts of smells and scents, often overwhelmingly so, that it did occur to me to think of some poem for that.

    ReplyDelete