Wednesday, November 14, 2007

chaaaachanges

I was able to switch writing group to tomorrow. I was supposed to host it Friday, but I have to work that day. I went and got a bunch of munchies: some cheese, spreads, crackers and some crusty bread. I will make the hot artichoke dip I love. You bake it after it is mixed, and it is addictingly good. I don't even like artichokes that much, but this is excellent. A case in point where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I think I will serve this with my spiced rum and limeade drink. Yes, weird too, but really delicious. Sort of like a fake Mai Tai.

They will be critiquing my short story. It is weird (woohoo a theme), it is a journeyman story, an angel of sorts who falls, is found, and can't wait to go back to spread the word. Hehe Touches on the power of authority, the resulting blinding of following authority for no just reasons. I think I could probably expand this into several stories, and I might. I will see what the response is tomorrow. There are precursor stories, and stories that could follow, and more from the two characters definitely. In my head anyway, how that translates into, you know, words is always the challenge.

Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment