Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More love

Alive Together by Lisel Mueller
On the Grasshopper and the Cricket by John Keats
Fire On The Hills by Robinson Jeffers
I Am Not I by Juan Ramon Jimenez (translated by Robert Bly)
Valentine by Carol Ann Duffy
The Swan by Rainer Maria Rilke (found this on a Dallas subway)
To his Coy Mistress by Andrew Marvel
Selecting A Reader by Ted Kooser
Kubla Khan by Samuel Taylor Coleridge (I have the pop up book edition. So cool)

There are always more.

ETA: Now we are getting to the oh yah, can't forget this one.

Snow by Louis Macneice...
The Road Not Taken - By Robert Frost
The World's Wife by Carol Ann Duffy (the whole thing)...

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could lie in bed all morning, googling and reading the ones I don't know (which are many) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have most of them saved to my hard drive, so let me know if you can't find any you really want.

    ReplyDelete