Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reasons and locations

No new words. Just colds and sicknesses. I had fleeting poetical moments from the ice packed snow roads here. They do not plow. I wrote the bits down on a list paper and as I scan my desk right now, I cannot see it. It must be in one of the stacks upstairs. Poem called on account of stacks.

I think there are many reasons to write, and I followed a few blog's discussion of such the other day. I think exhaustion has a lot to do with lack of production. Certainly in my case anyway. Not that I want to think of this as production. It isn't a product. Not for me anyway.

I need to find a local writing group. I saw an ad once, but I never followed up on it. I really should do that. How this paragraph and the previous paragraph relate I think is obvious.

I shall write more when I have more to write. Right now I am just going to sneeze. Have a great evening.

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog last week, as I was googling for a link for my own post about Kooser's valentines. Just wanted you to know ... I find your writing about writing inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! That is very kind of you to say so!!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I was feeling better but now I think I am getting another cold. Tis really annoying! I am calling on Spring to arrive. I guess it will be after today's blizzard. LOL

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete