Monday, January 01, 2007

Flutter

Happy New Year.

This newest short story I am writing hasn't been posted any where yet because I am liking it more and more and want to make it better. I think it is getting better. Well, I hope so anyway. Who knew I had a thing for fallen (6 winged) angels? Well, don't answer that, but these two are only getting more interesting as I tighten it. A part of me thinks it is sheer and utter crap, but another part of me is impressed. I want the former to become the latter, therefore the editing. And they both have nice hands.

I am waiting for steak pie to go into the oven, so I am contemplating feathers becoming quills becoming...oooh, a spoiler.

Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Vicky! And good luck on your six-winged angels. Will you be submitting it somewhere? Else you can post it on your blog for us to enjoy.

    Cheers,
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Autumn! Happy New Year to you also.

    I don't know what I am going to do with the story yet. Finishing it will be first up. It needs work. I don't know about submission, who knows! I might post it here. I am contemplating getting another place, where I can post longer things that won't muck up feeds to this blog elsewhere. It is running just under 4K so it isn't short.

    Thank you for the kind words.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete