Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cocoa

My 7 (almost 8 in two weeks) year old son wrote a poem last night. He asked me if it should rhyme and I told him it didn't have to. We read a few humorous poems from the PFFA and he was quite amused and I think that got him into a poetry writing mood. Then he wrote his poem. I told him to use images to tell what he wanted to. He told me I couldn't post it, darn, but I will post just one simile he used:

like watered silk

He has a way with words. So does my daughter who won a writing contest last year. I could learn a thing or two from them.

Have a great day!
Vicky

2 comments:

  1. Lovely when things go that way. Enjoy! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nic.

    The day was not a bad one. The kids bounced around a bit, I got some writing done, so all in all, pretty good.

    ReplyDelete