Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fears and wishes

I hesitate to post because I don't want feeds elsewhere to burp back 25 entries. Even I don't like seeing what I have written that often.

I am continuing to work on the wiki for the story. I do like the linkability this affords. I just realized I could put links from that right into the Word document. So much possibility.

I am also thrilled that Caught is being workshopped. Lots of excellent suggestions so thank you. I was worried it would languish but that hasn't happened. More good.

Seeing your own words through the eyes of others is an excellent exercise in getting to the point. The poem I see is obviously not read that way by others. Naturally of course. This will make for a much better poem. More yay!

Have a great day. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment