Friday, July 07, 2006

Ask me please!

I was talking to a friend yesterday and she asked me if I had been writing. I told her that I hadn't, not really, but I had been thinking about it. /excuses

I am very pleased that she insists/reminds/cares enough to ask this of me. I appreciate it very much. She can see what it means to me, and when people can see that for you, ‘tis a great thing.

I have been doing some writing, just not on the story that this blog chronicles. I have written a poem or three, and I do diary. I just haven't put much effort into the actual writing of the story. Rule #1 of writing, is to actually write. Otherwise, it is thinking, and imagining and preparing. I do enjoy the creative preparatory part, which is where the fun is I think. I have the day off today, so I am hoping I actually get some writing done.

Some one challenged me to write a cookie poem, so that has been brewing/ recipe-ing too.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment