Friday, April 21, 2006

Newton update, oh, poetry commentary too

Newton is still hanging in my neighbour's tree. It was a dried sort of red, year old red, but now is glistening red. I am so very impressed and amused that he? is still present. Able to survive winter, and now spring. The white blossoms of this year's crop of apple flowers wreathed in the green is making for a spectacular backdrop for Newton. He? is watching his children (I guess more accurately, his? nieces and nephews) bloom. Something I can appreciate.

I need to contemplate a poem now. The past few day's offerings have really not been what I would prefer to give, but time, place and opportunity have all been working against my poetry goals. 9 more days. Given that I didn't think I had poetry to offer during this month, I am very pleased with my progress.

If Newton falls the last day of NaPoWriMo, I will not be sure how to evaluate that. I will have been happy to have him? along for the ride.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment