Thursday, February 09, 2006

Early Valentine

I got my valentine from Ted Kooser. Each year he sends women a Valentine. Last summer I gave him my address at a reading he gave here after he suggested that anyone who wanted to do so could. I did. I called myself brazen. I was going to include a poem of mine with the address but thought that a little to much.

I am not sure if it is copyrighted. I suspect it is. So I don't know if I should post it before Valentine's day!! Maybe I will google around and see if it is posted any where else.

Vicky, enjoying Valentine's Day early this year

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lucky you, Vicky.

    Hope you get to post the poem for us to read.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Autumn. I hope your Valentine's day was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete