Friday, February 17, 2006

The death of rejection

It just occurred to me that with this second hard drive death that happened last week, that my rejection letter emails are gone too. That is funny.

I haven't had to guts to compare my printed pages to that which I have saved ...in several places. But no guts to find out what I have lost. There is something to be said for the printed page. Tangible at least. I have a fireplace, but don't feel the need to dispose of it that way any time soon. And no wife to yank them back out again too. I am not that dramatic! /silly comparisons

Maybe this weekend I will take a peak. To see what poems I have lost too.

They really ought to make a hard drive that lasts more than one year and two months. It would be helpful.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment