Friday, July 15, 2005

Vacation?

I will be gone for two weeks and will not be posting during that time. But I hopehopehope to be writing and reading and reading and writing. The stack of books I am bringing on vacation could fill a suitcase. They are (for starters and I am still collecting, as I don’t know what my mood will be):

-Pale Fire by Nabokov (in the midst now)
-The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
-The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
-Portrait of a Young Artist and Dubliners by James Joyce! (I have them separately but these are bound together, excellent for easier traveling.)
-Paradise Lost by John Milton (read it in college, deserves a reread)
-Collected Poems by Stephen Dunn? (lately reading him as been too often dismaying)

I forgot to copy all of my notes for my story. I don’t want to bring them in case they get misplaced. I also don’t want them lying around where prying eyes could see. Spoilers you know!

Have a great couple of weeks and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment